What AGV is:
It represents an automated guided vehicle destined to pick and place loads otherwise managed by forklifts, elevators and conveyors, it is particularly suitable for settings where an high process flexibility is required, it offers high load capacity up to 120T.
How it does work:
The increasing widespread of AGV systems is due to the versatility of the solutions proposed and the low impact on the existing processes. Their use provides benefits in terms of real-time feedback , keeping high safety standards for both operators and the surrounding area, thanks to appropriate laser sensors for the obstacles identification.
Mecfond AGVs are equipped with a gyro system allowing them to complete the load and unload assigned tasks in complete autonomy, constantly correcting any potential deviation.
Routes are modifiable and selectable by specific working stations, so as to provide the maximum freedom of use.
-Reduction of the use of traditional handling systems ( e.g bridge cranes);
- Saving of operating costs and safety improvement;
- Making the production performances more efficient;
- Simplicity in the routes reconfiguration;
- Adaptability to all process requirements through dedicated lifting interfaces;
- Ease usage via remote panel operator or wired device control;
- Indoor and outdoor handling;
- Reliability and low need of maintenance.
Mecfond AGV is a solution applicable to all industrial sectors that require repetitive movement and relocations of large volumes. In particular , it is useful to:
- Aerospace ;